Sunday, April 13, 2014

TAKE A WALK

 

 

 

 

  


 

 

 Beanie hat from Samantha shop // Gaudi T-shirt // Unbranded denim jacket //  Zara jegging //  La Diva gold bracellet // Femmex backpack // Topshop boots  

Firstly, thanks for a great team for this photo shoot : Johan, Mbak Dwi, Sheryl, and Kenny. Finally I can make a new posting about fashion on this blog. Wahahaha.  Seriously, I was thinking of some new names for my blog like Putri's Diary or Travel Diary, but I think that's too mainstream and actually I've been  happy with "Fashion Frenzy".  Hahahah okay, I'm sorry that I have been a lazy blogger. 

Photo by  Johan Andrasili
Make up by  Dwi Tiara

20 comments:

  1. Yeaayy akhirnya post di blog! Itu aku suka koasnya put <3
    Oh ya layoutnya baru yah? Sukaaaaa

    Ayo jangan lazy2 ngblog yah put

    Sweet and sugars,
    www.predanisvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha iya yas.. makasi ya
      aku emang agak kurang ada motivasi nih..
      Makanya jangan berhenti memotivasiku ya biar rajin ngeblog lagi
      wkwkwkwkw :D

      Delete
  2. keren kali kau put! ajak2lah temanmu yg satu ini kalo mau ootd-an hihihi

    www.quineatra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you looks cool dear, :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pop of yellow from the hat. looks great :)

    www.sunsetdesires.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty looks ♥ you looks stunning
    xx
    theanotherpartofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Putri I've followed you back on GFC! If you don't mind do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin? I've followed yours. :)


    xxx MODEmoiselle on Bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool kak ! Suka banget sama style nya ! :)
    Follow back ya kak ? ;)

    www.zeevrlyta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey dear im following you back
    xx
    theanotherpartofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the shoes and how you styled this look! Would you like to follow each other? Please let me know on my blog!

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and following! I just followed back.

      Delete
  11. I really like your shoes! They look great and I'm sure they're pretty comfy too! I would love to invite you to participate in my Victoria's Secret GC giveaway!

    House of Illusions

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your blog and this outfit :) Just followed you! Check out mine at abitgraceful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete